A new soundtrack

As I did for my first listening exercise, I had to look back at the sequence of the alcoholic man. Then, it was time to record again all the sounds that could be improved - that is to say, all of them - and laid the new tracks underneath the picture. As there were not too many sounds, it was not difficult to make it. Although the result was not as good as you could imagine according to that low level of difficulty that has been mentioned. The problem here was, firstly, not having an atmos to create sound continuity. I should have recorded that and I didn't - please, don't ask me why. Besides, the synch is not very good and some sounds don't seem to be natural. Anyway, I think that the new soundtrack works well and, in my opinion, that should be taken above all. So, mission acompplished. Moreover, it's difficult to notice that the new recordings were done afterwards. 

This is the new sequence


Having a look at other students exercises, I must start, once again, with the warmer than here blog. I think that she did well in removing sounds from the camera. Furthermore, the synchronization is very good. Finally, credit to her as well because she created continuity by recording the sound of a coffe machine between shots. I really liked it and I note that it was a good resource. 

Now I'm writing about Helen's blog. This is very interesting work because this girl uses the sound not only as a companion with the pictures - that provides the film with logic - but also as an element to reinforce the meaning of the story. In this case, she re-recorded all the noises that contributed to create the atmosphere of a hangover. 

No hay comentarios: