Exercise: telling a story in 5 frames.

The first thing that I had to do for this course was to tell a story in 5 frames. Better to say, to tell a fairytale in 5 frames. And I chose the three little pigs. A bit of a challenge for me given that I don't know the narrative. Basically, you can see there the three litlle pigs at their houses, the wolf looking for them and attacking their dwellings and finally, the frustating and unable wolf at the main entrance of the only house which is been well built.   

In my opinion, this is not a good attempt to freeze the story. Firstly, the beginning is not clear. It's my understanding that the three little pigs were quite worried of the presence of a wolf in the forest. So, they thought that the best chance to survive was to build some kind of place to stay away from the wolf. I couldn't sketch that. Likewise, I wasted one frame when I used two drawings to illustrate how the wolf attaks the pigs. Finally, all the pictures are the same type of shot and presents the same angle. I mean, it's always a wide shot which goes from right to left. At least the exercise has consistency. It's quite easy to recognize a similar pattern for every frame.